Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FLASHBACKS!!!!










So this is a flashback to the first of October when I had a wonderful opportunity to go on a week vacation to Iowa to visit my sister, Elise her husband, Brady, and their adorable little 1 year old, Mylee. it was so great!! We had so much fun together and made memories that will last a lifetime. Can't hardly wait till I get to see them again!! Love u guys!! I'll just give U a brief description of each pic starting with the top down and sorry they R out of order.
1st-the things that kept me entertained on the plane ride.
2nd-at bedtime Mylee gets to choose which bedtime story she gets read to her and she chose the one I gave to her last christmas every time. I was so proud!! She's probably grown out of it but it was exciting while it lasted!!
3rd-this is Brady and no he's not a hippy that's Elise's hair. We had so much fun goofing around!!
4th-Elise and I having a blast shopping!!
5th-We went to this awesome zoo there in Des Moines and had to get a pic of my favorite animal. Aren't giraff's such an amazin animal?
6th-the cutest 1 year old in the world!! She's so good at sign language, immatating, and of coarse smiling!!
7th-us girls with our stylin hats!!
8th-we had a lot of fun playin games. One of my fav. things to do with my wonderful family!!
9th-us posing at the zoo. Did i forget to mention how beautiful the weather was? It was great!!
10th- taken a stroll aroung the awesome fountain after shopping at the mall.
11th-this pic was taken seconds after I got to see Mylee for the first time after almost 4 months.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Yay! I've been wanting you to post for three months now. I didn't know you'd be posting about your stay in Iowa. I'm so glad you came. It really was so much fun. Are you coming with Mom and Dad this summer? I hope so. I love all these pictures, especially the one of Brady with my hair!!! It is so funny! Love you.

doni said...

Finally, but I have already seen all these pics. JK Glad you got them up. Soon I'll have my own Iowa pics.

Unknown said...

Oh... Lori! I have missed your blog- but I had changed my blog address and found you on Kelli (Crane's). HOORAY! But you need to email me @ aalee38@wmconnect.com and I will send you an invite to my blog.
You look GREAT and I love your hair long. Tell Elise to invite me to her blog! :) Thanks!